Alătură-te comunității noastre. Ești binevenit pe...
Join the ES Elektro Romania team!
Based in Cluj-Napoca ES ELEKTRO ROMANIA makes now the next step in it’s development by opening new sales offices throughout Romania. Our preferred starting locations are Bucharest, Timisoara and Craiova. However, because our business is a people’s business we are open to starting in different regions if we find the right people.
The people we are looking for are experienced, highly skilled sales professionals with a proven track record in “industry”. Sales professionals do not necessarily have to originate from a sales environment. A background in electro technical purchasing, procurement, industrial automation and other relatedenvironments could also be considered.
We offer a challenging position in an international orientatedcompany where initiative, trustworthiness, team spirit and ambitionare the norm. The company also offers many possibilities to its employees to develop by means of training, in-house as well as externally.
The activities/tasks will include:
- Pro-active involvement and understanding of the corporate philosophy and policy as well as translating and implementing these policies in practical sales plans in the region (Romania).
- Managing, leading and coordinating the sales team
- Close co-operation with other regional sales people.
- Maintaining and improving commercial contacts within the itsme organisation.
- Management of key accounts / major customers
- Maintaining – in co-operation with the commercial purchase department – commercial contacts with suppliers at management level
- Planning, implementing, managing, executing and evaluating sales and marketing plans
- Co-ordination of credit management meetings with (key) customers in conjunction with the finance department.
- Executing contract agreements with local (Romanian) clients of the itsme Key Accounts clients portfolio
- Stimulating and realising commercial networking within the existing and potential clients portfolio
- Producing, maintaining and optimising relevant internal sales procedures
- Evaluating quotation results
- Acquisition of new customers
- Building and maintaining successful relationships with customers
In principal, employee agrees to execute other activities which may be reasonable to expect for this position
- To accomplish company goals such as sales- and margin targets
- Customer conditions
- Leading and managing sales team(s)
- Early reporting of complexities, problems or other developments to the (general) Director
- To represent the company in the best way according to the company standards and philosophy
- Accurate handling of all processes, procedures and communications
- Final responsibility for the results (quantitative and qualitative) of the sales team
Send your CV and a short motivation letter to email@example.com